An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our expanding international programming group, to be based from our offices in Manchester or in Hitchin, Hertfordshire. The Senior SAS Programmer position is a multi-discipline role with a focus on delivering Project leadership, line management or mentoring, as well as technical expertise and leadership to support the delivery and training development of the group.
Quanticate is the largest Biometrics focussed CRO globally, and are going through an exciting period of growth. As a leader in the fields of SAS Programming, Statistics, and Data Management, Quanticate have built a successful reputation for delivering the highest quality of work with the best level of service.
Key aspects of the role and expectations of the incumbent include;
* Delivery of excellent customer care in support of genuine value and a great customer experience.
* Comprehensive knowledge of clinical and pharmaceutical drug development and associated ICH/GCP guidelines.
* Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical industry standards.
* Comprehensive understanding of current Quanticate, and client-specific standard operating procedures (SOPs) and processes, as well as applicable regulatory requirements and/or guidelines on behalf of the client.
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the external regulatory environment relating to programming, including ICH/GCP requirements, and provide advice and educate colleagues (and clients) on changes to regulatory requirements and/or other guidelines relating to programming.
* Provide high quality deliverables and appropriate communication within expected timelines and budget.
* Review and commentary on clinical documents, e.g. protocol, CRF and SAP.
* Performance of Peer Review and Final Inspection.
* Representation of the company at external conferences and forums, from a clinical programming perspective.
* Advanced programming experience covering activities from study set-up to final reporting.
* Program tables, figures and listings according to the SAP or to a specified client requirement.
To be considered for this role, it is expected that candidates will have the following as a minimum;
* Qualified to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a numerate discipline.
* Demonstrated SAS programming knowledge to an advanced/expert level.
* Ability to work independently as a programmer and advise on preferred programming solutions.
* Provide programming expertise to teams on a clinical project.
* Delivery of consistently high quality output in a timely manner.
* Substantial programming experience, from within the pharmaceutical industry or medical sector.
* Knowledge and experience on pharmaceutical industry and requirements for delivery of clinical trials.
It is important that Quanticate recruit the right individuals who are looking to grow and develop their own experiences, as well as being able to be part of the Quanticate culture. Employees at Quanticate have defined the company core values which reflect how they work and their culture which are Passion, Integrity, Excellence, Team Work, and Customer Service. If you feel you have the skills and experiences to be successful in this role, and you believe you would thrive in a culture based on these values, please apply now or get in touch for more information.