Senior Technical Analyst
South East, England
Salary on application
Clinical Data Management & EDC
Senior Technical Specialist
A leader in the pharmaceutical industry is looking to recruit a Senior Technical Specialist to take on a new 1 year contract. Can be based in London or Hertfordshire area.
Will work to support maintenance, implementation and design of outsource electronic solutions to support clinical trials. You will work with a cross functional team of clinical, biostatistical and supply chain representatives to achieve this.
You will provide technical oversight to ensure that the electronic solution adheres to the study protocol / industry regulations.
* Bachelor's Degree in life science, computer science, engineering, business or related discipline
* 4 or more years of experience in clinical operations, clinical development or clinical quality assurance
* Experience implementing clinical systems, such as CTMS, EDC, IVRS, ePRO or other related technology in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry preferred
* Knowledgeable in Good Clinical Practices, and FDA regulations necessary
* Excellent time management and organization skills required
* Must have sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making abilities